Greeting from the president
We have been in operation as a professional parallel key (machine key) manufacturer for over 60 years, and currently work with over 500 companies in Japan. Our company has the largest share in the domestic parallel key market.
Our products are trusted widely throughout Japan, and we are certain that companies the world over will be satisfied with them.
There are many clients that require just one parallel key. We pledge to answer to these needs, and put our all into the creation of all single key for clients.
Masato Inayama, Representative Director
- Company name
- Seiki Seisakujyo
- 3-20-6 Asahi-cho, Machida-shi, Tokyo, 194-0023
- Nozuta Plant
- 159-5 Nozuta, Machida-shi, Tokyo, 195-0063
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Items sold
- Machine conducting equipment (parallel shaft keys, machine keys), other small precision components
- Date founded
- September in 1956
- Capital reserves
- 30,000,000 JPY
- Factory area
- Machida Plant: 702㎡
Nozuta Plant: 455㎡
- Machida Plant: 2-story, steel frame, 934㎡
Nozuta Plant: 2-story, steel frame, 346㎡
JR Yokohama Line and Odakyu Lines to Machida Station
10 minutes from Fujinodai Danchi-bound bus from bus center
2 minutes on foot from the Machida Post Office stop
- Founded in Machida (our current site). Name: Seiki Shiryosha, Ltd.
- Seiki Shiryosha, Ltd.
- Company name changed to Seiki Seisakujyo
- New company office building and head plant
- Built 2nd plant in Nozuta, Machida
- Increased capital reserves to 30M JPY
- ISO9001: 2000 certification
- Expanded main plant
- ISO9001: 2015 certification
Click here for product purchases/inquiriesInquiries